Technical Detail Coordinator
Our team of industry experts are more than willing to help you decide on the appropriate Amberline window and/or door system for your next project. Once you contact us for a consultation, we will help you determine which products from our diverse catalog best fit your specific needs and specifications. From there, we can assist in design conceptualization and window training & installation.
Customer experience and satisfaction are our top priorities and as a result, we provide detailed, hands-on support every step of the way. We have the utmost confidence in our doors and window systems, but should you need support following installation, we will readily provide that for you! Contact us today to get started on your next project!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Who We're Looking For
If you have a passion for high-efficiency, passive house and eco-friendly architecture and would like to join our team, please consider applying! We are currently seeking talented and dedicated individuals to assist us as we continue to expand our business and meet the growing demand for high performance European windows and doors!
Positions We Want to Fill
Amberline is hiring a Logistics Coordinator to join our team and assist with its growth in the US market.
The Logistics Coordinator will join and support a team of five others, with touchpoints across the sales and ordering process. Roughly 50% of the job will be onsite at project building sites. This is not a desk job; work will be required in all weather conditions.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the delivery and installation process once product has been shipped from overseas manufacturer.
- Visit job sites to coordinate delivery
- Assist with guiding installers on proper methodology
- Work with Customers (B to B) through the delivery and installation process
- Ordering service and replacement parts during the install.
- Support and assist European deliveries with the manufacturer as well as customers
- Perform light window and door service work of trouble shooting and adjusting
The bulk of training for this role will be on the job. After an initial shadowing period, this person will be tasked with using their initiative and self-directing skills to grow their knowledge levels and advance the role. The entire team will be available for support, training, answering questions, etc. whenever necessary.
This job requires travel, primarily in MA, but also includes regional within New England and possibly mid-Atlantic.
The right candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience with supply chain logistics or similar, and possess the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of construction and architectural drawings
- Working Knowledge of window and door products strongly preferred
- Written and verbal skills.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Must have clean driving record and current clean driver’s license
We’re looking for a candidate who has the following personal traits:
- Team player - “good person” to work with – demonstrate good personal skills
- Proven attention to detail and precision
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Willing and excited to learn new concepts, skills, etc, and be inquisitive
- Demonstrate flexibility, nimbleness
- Have demonstrated ability in prioritizing tasks – this is key!
- Be a problem solver
- Have a desire to build better buildings
- Possess the ability to deliver the best Customer Experience!
This career opportunity comes with an excellent growth trajectory.
Job Type: Full-time
We do not currently have any openings, but feel free to email us your resume, and we will reach out to you once a relevant position becomes available!
Our Employment Practices
Amberline Windows and it’s affiliates are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity hiring. We are pro-active in community and minority hiring, and we will not discriminate against anyone based on their race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Please click the “Apply Now!” button above and fill out our online application. If your qualifications match the position that you have applied for, our Hiring Manager will be in touch! Feel free to head to our contact page and reach out to us with any questions that you have! Our team will reply to you very promptly!
Stay up to date with the lastest Amberline news and updates!